Our Lubratec roller blind door provides safe and flexible wind protection even in the tightest of spaces.
The roller blind is particularly suitable for passageways and barn openings, which do not offer much space for door mountings all around. Due to lateral guide rails and a central grooved tube, the door can also withstand high wind loads. A storm protection can be retrofitted as an option. Lateral entry of draughts is not possible due to the use of sealing lips.
- Suitable for daily opening and closing
- Low space requirement on all sides in plane of fixing
- Enhanced wind load capacity thanks to central grooved tube and lateral guide rails
- Straightforward technical design
- Incorporated lip seals to prevent draughts from air infiltration at sides
- Additional ventilation effect possible with wind protection meshes
- Optional storm protection available
|Roller blind door
|Hanging winds upwards onto central 78 mm steel grooved tube
|Max. 5 m
|Max. 5.50 m
|Manual drive or 230 V tubular motor (radio remote control optional)