With the help of the Lubratec Tube Air ventilation system you can ensure a continuous reduction of the germ pressure in the barn. Permanent barn ventilation with draught-free fresh air directly at the animal prevents respiratory diseases and infections. An enormous improvement in animal health, which is also reflected in reduced treatment costs by veterinarians.
The ventilation tubes are calculated and produced individually according to the requirements. You are welcome to make use of our on-site veterinary consultation to achieve maximum animal health!
The Lubratec Tube Air can be integrated into the Lubratec Smart System.
- Continuous fresh air supply directly to livestock
- Project-specific calculations and design for your barn
- Also ideal for existing buildings with low ceilings and few windows
- Continuous reduction of microbial pressure
- Prevention of respiratory illnesses and infections – reduction in treatment costs (by up to 60 %)
- Tubes custom-manufactured for specific application
- Optional on-site veterinary consulting
- Constant food intake and longer lying times
- Shown to be most cost-effective system on market*
- Up to 3 ltr increase in milk yield per cow**
- Measurable stress reduction – healthier cows
Impact on calf farming
37 calf barns were fitted with Lubratec Tubes Air. 66-68 %** fewer respiratory illnesses were observed as a result, leading to a 72-87 %** reduction in the costs for antibiotic treatment.
* Basis of comparison: Cooling systems with wind chill effect; defined air speed per animal; purchase costs and energy costs for a two year period (for a constant fan running time in hours).
**Compared to dairy cows kept in unventilated barns and under ideal conditions..
Air speed on animal's back
> 1.5 m/s for cubicles
> 2.5 m/s for feeding stations
Options for regulating yield
All tube systems can be combined with state-of-the-art control technology to allow year round use.
Upgrade to EC fans
Manual controller, continuous (230 V)
Temperature-driven controller (230 V)
Agricultural computer (0–10 V)